Posted by Anna on Monday, December 28, 2009 at 3:31pm.
It's near the end of your trip to France. You decide to do some comparative clothes shopping before you spend the 100 euros you saved to buy clothes with. Your two favourite stores are a big department store and a small boutique. Compare the items that you see at eachs tore. Then, on a seperate sheet of paper, make a list of what you are going to buy at each one. In the column Au grand magasin, write each item along with its color and price. Do the same in the column À la boutique. Finaly, total each column and make sure the combined amount doesn't exceed 100 euros.
-des chausettes violettes-3,81€
-des chausettes noires-3,05€
-des baskets rouges-30,49€
-un tee-shirt vert-9,15€
-un tee-shirt bleu-7,62€
-un jean bleu-30,34€
-un pull gris-18,14€
-une chemise violette-22,87€
-un tee-shirt noir-22,87€
-des baskets noires-45,73€
-des chaussettes roses-6,86€
-des chaussettes blanches-6,10€
-une chemise marron-45,73€
-un tee-shirt blanche-19,06€
-un jean bleu-53,36€
-un blouson jaune-64,79€
When it says "compare the items" that you see at each store, how does it want me to compare them?
- French - SraJMcGin, Monday, December 28, 2009 at 8:05pm
The baskets rouges in the Grand magasin are much lower in price than the baskets noires in the Boutique.
le basket = les baskets blancs
le tee-shirt = un tee-shirt blanc
You should compare price differences. I didn't total each list, so I hope you did?
un pull, une chemise are not available in the Boutique? Un blouson is not available in the Grand magasin?
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French/Sra - You decide to enter a contest for a shopping spree at your ...
- French - You decide to enter a contest for a shopping spree at your favourite ...
- English - Thank you for your last post. Here are some sentences on clothes I'm ...
- statistics - It is time to go shopping for new clothes for school! You have ...
- English - I need to buy some new clothes for the summer. to buy some new clothes...
- math - sabina had $200 she spent 3/5 on clothes and 3/4 of the reminder on books...
- English - 1. I cleaned and ironed my little brother's clothes and sold them all...
- maths - gemma saved £100 to spend on some clothes. she spent 2/5 of her money on...
- English - Thank you very much. I just have two more doubts. "I like going ...
- English - 1. I went to Shinsegae Department Store to buy some clothes. 2. I went...