Posted by Anna on Monday, December 28, 2009 at 3:31pm.
It's near the end of your trip to France. You decide to do some comparative clothes shopping before you spend the 100 euros you saved to buy clothes with. Your two favourite stores are a big department store and a small boutique. Compare the items that you see at eachs tore. Then, on a separate sheet of paper, make a list of what you are going to buy at each one. In the column Au grand magasin, write each item along with its color and price. Do the same in the column À la boutique. Finaly, total each column and make sure the combined amount doesn't exceed 100 euros.
-des chausettes violettes-3,81€
-des chausettes noires-3,05€
-des baskets rouges-30,49€
-un tee-shirt vert-9,15€
-un tee-shirt bleu-7,62€
-un jean bleu-30,34€
-un pull gris-18,14€
-une chemise violette-22,87€
-un tee-shirt noir-22,87€
-des baskets noires-45,73€
-des chaussettes roses-6,86€
-des chaussettes blanches-6,10€
-une chemise marron-45,73€
-un tee-shirt blanche-19,06€
-un jean bleu-53,36€
-un blouson jaune-64,79€
When it says "compare the items" that you see at each store, how does it want me to compare them?
French - SraJMcGin, Monday, December 28, 2009 at 8:05pm
The baskets rouges in the Grand magasin are much lower in price than the baskets noires in the Boutique.
le basket = les baskets blancs
le tee-shirt = un tee-shirt blanc
You should compare price differences. I didn't total each list, so I hope you did?
un pull, une chemise are not available in the Boutique? Un blouson is not available in the Grand magasin?
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French/Sra - You decide to enter a contest for a shopping spree at your ...
- English - 1. I went to Shinsegae Department Store to buy some clothes. 2. I went...
- English - Thank you for your last post. Here are some sentences on clothes I'm ...
- French - You decide to enter a contest for a shopping spree at your favourite ...
- statistics - It is time to go shopping for new clothes for school! You have ...
- English - I need to buy some new clothes for the summer. to buy some new clothes...
- English - GuruBlue, thank you very much for telling me about popular clothes in ...
- math - sabina had $200 she spent 3/5 on clothes and 3/4 of the reminder on books...
- English - 1. I cleaned and ironed my little brother's clothes and sold them all...
- English - I did some of the corrections myself (in parentheses). Could you ...