Posted by anonymous on Monday, December 28, 2009 at 1:35pm.
does anyone have any ideas for the following project?
i have to create something that would fit into a small pocket, that's the size it has to be, and it has to be about a person, i have to do mine on a phycisist and information on him has to be shown in what i make.
any ideas would be helpful
art - physicist - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 28, 2009 at 1:37pm
need help!! - anonymous, Monday, December 28, 2009 at 1:42pm
as i said before i have to create something that is a small size that can fit into a pocket
it could be anything like a small book about that person and their life and all information on them, but i need more ideas on what i can make and it has to link both art and physics together somehow, as i am creating an artpiece of some kind about this person
art - SraJMcGin, Monday, December 28, 2009 at 8:07pm
Try for ideas here, especially items a physicist would need.
art - SraJMcGin, Monday, December 28, 2009 at 8:13pm
Sorry, the link did not print. While I'm trying to find it again, here is a link for a physicist's tools:
art - SraJMcGin, Monday, December 28, 2009 at 8:15pm
Hee is the link that didn't print the first time:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. This digital camera is so small that it can fit in my pocket. 2. ...
- Math- Ideas only - I need some help on getting ideas for my limits & continuity ...
- Calculus - I need some help on getting ideas for my limits & continuity calculus...
- French Skit - I have to create a 20 line skit (10 lines per person) involving ...
- History - School Project - Can someone please help me think of some ideas for an...
- 8th grade history project - I am doing a history project on marketing inventions...
- Art - I have a project and in my instructions it states: * Have a broad area of ...
- art - Hey guys, i need some ideas for my art work. but firstly i need a phrase ...
- cultural diversity - I actually am just looking for any ideas on multicultural ...
- essay- any ideas? - I have to write an essay about the importance of accepting ...