Posted by brittney on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 10:48am.
9th grade - bobpursley, Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 10:56am
you need to move the y to one side alone.
Add 9 to both sides, then divide each side by 4
9th grade - alyssa, Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 11:08am
9th grade - khadija, Monday, January 4, 2010 at 8:41pm
9th grade - hai, Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 9:57pm
does any body knows how to solve and graph inequalities? ............... PLEASE HELP ME!, I REALLY NEED THIS!, THANX.
9th grade - nicholas, Friday, January 8, 2010 at 3:23pm
9th grade - nick, Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 2:58pm
x=6. it's pretty simple haha.
9th grade - Anonymous, Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 9:43pm
9th grade - Anonymous, Monday, December 29, 2014 at 10:03am
9th grade - dawit, Monday, December 29, 2014 at 10:04am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- 9th Grade Courses - For 9th grade science, which would be easier to take? ...
- 9th grade - I'm doing this word search for my 9th grade honors physical science ...
- 9th grade classes - I'm choosing which classes I want to take for freshman year ...
- Biology - Is 9th grade biology hard? Is it interesting...?? I love life science ...
- 9th grade algebra/Ms Sue - Okay Ms. Sue. I am in 8th grade but I am taking ...
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- math - The students at Millerville High School were surveyed about their ...
- 9th Algebra - Im in 9th grade algebra. and we are learning adding and ...
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...