Posted by aisha on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 at 11:32pm.
solve: 8 t - 3 1
- ---- = ------ + ----
t + 5 t + 5 3
Answer this Question
- ALGEBRA2 - CAN YOU SOLVE these [2x+3] = 5 and [x+6] = 2x
- algebra2 - Solve x – 2y = 4 for y.
- algebra2 - Solve P = 2w + h for h.
- Algebra2 - How would you solve this? 1.(f+g)(3)
- Algebra2 - Help? 1.6x^6/3-5x^1/3-6=0 #Still Don't Understand how to solve this..
- algebra2 - solve the equation a-12/ac=2b solve for a
- algebra2 - can you help me to solve for completing the squar x^2+18x=-4
- algebra2 - Solve this formula for m. simplify your answer. S=H/m(a-b)
- algebra2 - x+1/2y=5 solve the equation for y show steps
- algebra2 - -5y-9=-(y-1) how would one solve this problem, I'm not sure