Posted by aisha on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 at 11:32pm.
solve: 8 t - 3 1
- ---- = ------ + ----
t + 5 t + 5 3
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ALGEBRA2 - CAN YOU SOLVE these [2x+3] = 5 and [x+6] = 2x
- algebra2 - Solve x – 2y = 4 for y.
- algebra2 - Solve P = 2w + h for h.
- Algebra2 - Solve the system for 2x=3y=2 3x-5y=22
- Algebra2 - How would you solve this? 1.(f+g)(3)
- Algebra2 - Solve the system by substitution -x-y-z=-8 -4z+4y+5z=7 2x+2z=4
- Algebra2 - Solve the system by elimination. -2x+2y+3z=0 -2x-y+z=-3 2x+3y+3z=5
- Algebra2 - Solve the inequalities by graphing y<=4x-1 y>3x-1
- Algebra2 - Help? 1.6x^6/3-5x^1/3-6=0 #Still Don't Understand how to solve this..
- algebra2 - solve the equation a-12/ac=2b solve for a