Posted by Anna on Monday, December 21, 2009 at 2:59pm.
Agree with what the French exchange student says about some of the people in your school. Use the indicated noun in each of your sentences.
1.Matt est timide.(un garçon)
Oui, c'est un garçon timide!
2.Mrs. Johnson est bavarde.(un prof)
Oui, c'est un prof bavarde!
3.Amy est méchante.(une fille)
Oui, c'est une fille méchante!
4.Mr. Ross est diligent.(un homme)
Oui, c'est un homme diligent!
5.Paul est paresseux.(un élève)
Oui, c'est un élève paresseux!
6.Mr. Gray est super.(un professeur)
Oui, c'est un professeur super!
7.Ms. Lell est généreuse.(une femme)
Oui, c'est une femme généreuse!
8.Ryan est sympa.(un ami)
Oui, c'est un ami sympa!
please make any corrections.
French - kanon, Monday, December 21, 2009 at 4:29pm
2 - Oui, c' est un prof bavard
Oui, c' est une prof bavarde ( i would choose this one )
Maybe instead of " c' ", you should say the name ?
"Matt est timide.
Oui, Matt est un garcon timide "
French - Anna, Monday, December 21, 2009 at 4:33pm
Thank you Kanon. I hope that you have a wonderful christmas.
French - kanon, Monday, December 21, 2009 at 9:35pm
You' re welcome!
Thank you Anna. I wish you a wonderful Christmas from France :)
French - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, December 22, 2009 at 12:06am
Be sure "garçon" has the "c" cédille.
Sra (aka Mme)
Joyeux Noël à tous!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- french - Comparez -les Example ;Michele est paresseuse. Agnes est travailleuse. ...
- French - Can someone please check my work? I have to write 15 sentences. 8 ...
- French - I have a question on Qui est-ce? or Qu'est-ce que c'est? I have to ...
- French - Souligne l'adjectif dans la premiere phrase, puis complete la deuxieme ...
- French - Could you please check this thanks. Directions: Rewrite the sentences ...
- French - I have to write a conversation in French between me and a friend in ...
- French - What are some french adjectives that end in ant? I'm trying to make a ...
- French - when I would like to say: "it is hard to believe that it is November ...
- French - In the book it says: ce livre est à toi could I not also say: ce livre ...
- French - Can you look over my french paragraph and make sure it's grammatically ...