Posted by Kelley on Sunday, December 20, 2009 at 7:20pm.
I am told that my answer is
wrong, can you help me
- math - Reiny, Sunday, December 20, 2009 at 7:27pm
Whoever told you that you were wrong, copy this and show them
if x=1.24, y=-3.44
LS = 5(1.24) + 5(-3.44)
= 6.2 - 17.2
LS = 7(1.24) - 3(-3.44)
= 8.68 + 10.32
Trust yourself !!
- math - drwls, Sunday, December 20, 2009 at 7:32pm
Multiply both sides of the the last equation by 5/3, to give
11.667 x - 5y = 31.667
Add that to the first equation and you get
16.667x = 20.667
x = 1.24
y = (7x-19)/3 = -3.44
If that was your answer, rounded off to three significant figures, then you are correct.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - i got the following wrong, but don't know what I did wrong- die rolled 30...
- math - I was given a problem 9x --- 15x I was told to simplify, I got 3y -- 5 I ...
- math - 3+2*3 to 4th power*5. my answer is 2025. I was told i was wrong, please ...
- Biology!!! - The female mosquito is an effective vector for malaria. What makes ...
- Stumped - 5x+5y=-11 7x-3y=19 I am told that my answer is wrong, can you help me...
- Math - Micheal gave 1/12 of his money to Sally and 1/5 of his remaining money to...
- algebra - Solve for s in this equation. Depreciation. D=C-s/n This is my answer ...
- stat - ok there was a question that my teacher told me i got wrong the question ...
- Physics - In the Bohr model of the hydrogen atom, the speed of the electron is ...
- Chemistry - Need help solving this problem. A 0.188g sample of unknown metal, X...