Posted by Kay Kay on Sunday, December 20, 2009 at 6:14pm.
Traveling at r kilometers for t housrs, a driver will travel rt kilometer. How far will Danny travel in 4 hours at a speed of 99 kilometers per hour?
A) 396 km b) 24.8
C) 103 km D) 396 mi
math - bobpursley, Sunday, December 20, 2009 at 6:16pm
what is r * t?
math - drwls, Sunday, December 20, 2009 at 6:17pm
Multiply r (99 km/h) by t (4 h), as the equations tells you to do, and see what you get.
math - Kay Kay, Sunday, December 20, 2009 at 6:23pm
Thank you both. I figured it out, and I'm confident on the answer. I posted another question maybe about 10 minutes prior to this one. Can you help me with that one as well? a point in the right direction, as you did with this one with would be appericated.
math - vasnassa, Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 3:24pm
Xavier worked 10 hours on Monday and 15 hours on Wednesday. His total pay was $280.00. What is his rate per hour?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Traveling at r kilometers per hour for t hours, a driver will travel rt ...
- ALGEBRA - If traveling at r kilometers per hour for t hours, a driver will ...
- math - The record for the fastest speed on a bicycle is 133 kilometers per hour...
- math - It takes mary x hours to travel 100 kilometers. If she increases her ...
- Math - The record for the fastest speed on a bicycle is 133 kilometers per hour...
- Algebra - 1.A motorcycle has a reserved fuel of 0.5 liter which can be used if ...
- math - as tsunamis travel from the deep ocean to more shallow water, they slow ...
- MATH - Andrea made a car trip of 440 Kilometers. She averaged 54 Kilometers per ...
- math - Andrea made a car trip of 440 Kilometers. She averaged 54 Kilometers per ...
- Pre algebra - A cyclist rides her bike at a speed of kilometers per hour. What ...