Posted by janae on Saturday, December 19, 2009 at 9:03am.
Store A:6Pound Box For $4.95
Store B:10Pound Box For $8.50
Which is the unit price if the detergent at store A?
- math - drwls, Saturday, December 19, 2009 at 9:19am
You don't need the data on store B to answer that question.
Just divide $4.95 by 6 to get the unit price (price per pound) for store A. It happens to be less than the unit price for Store B.
- math - janae, Saturday, December 19, 2009 at 9:51am
Well I Got 0.82 Is I'm Right
- math - wshakl4d, Saturday, December 19, 2009 at 10:46am
Actually, the correct answer for Store B is 82 1/2 cents (or 0.825 dollars) per lb, not 82 cents.
The correct question to ask would be
"Am I right?", not "Is I'm Right". Your use of English grammar needs improvement.
- math - janae, Saturday, December 19, 2009 at 11:02am
Oky What Is The Unit Price Of The DeterGent At Store B
- math - janae, Saturday, December 19, 2009 at 11:13am
Is It 85 1/2
- math - Nash, Monday, December 19, 2011 at 10:41pm
what is the cost of 3 1/2 pounds of bananas at 38 cents per pound?
- math - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 8:51pm
I bought 2 pounds of broccoli at the grocery store.Broccoli costs 33 cents per pound. How much did I spend? example
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - the same cereal costs $3.99 per box at one store, $3.25 at another store ...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue last two questions thanks - 15. In Store A, a book that ...
- unit rate - the unit price of an item at a grocery store is a familiar example ...
- Math - The price of a jacket at store A is $48. If the price at store B is 5.5% ...
- math - A store is located at (-1, -2). the owner of the store plans to build ...
- Math "Need Help Asap"! - "Find each percent of markup?" 5.)Store's cos:$26 ...
- Math - A video store sells a certain video for $32, which is 60 percent more ...
- stastics - johns runs a computer software store.he counted 128 people who walkrd...
- Finite Math - 66, A clothing store sells a shirt clothing $20 for $33 and a ...
- Math - Store A usually sells a jacket for $72 but today I can buy it for $40. ...