Posted by y912f on Friday, December 18, 2009 at 3:11pm.
Please check this for me:
5. The freezing point of water on the Celsius temperature scale is
a. 0 degrees
b. 32 degrees
c. 100 degrees
d. 212 degrees
8. A measurement for a rectangular box is given as 150 cubic inches. This measurement indicates the _____ of the box.
Technology - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 18, 2009 at 3:12pm
Both are correct.
Technology - y912f, Friday, December 18, 2009 at 3:12pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - A new temperature scale has the freezing point of water at 50 degrees and...
- Calculus - The celcius scale is devised so that 0 degrees celcius is the ...
- Physics - Please Help! I am having difficulties grasping these concepts. Explain...
- Physics 20 - 1. How much heat energy is required to change 500 grams of water at...
- SCIENCE - Seawater of average salinity freezes at about: a. 32 degrees F b. 0 ...
- Algebra - In the metric system there are two official temperature scales: degree...
- Physics - The water from two buckets is mixed together. One bucket contains 5kg ...
- science - On the Celsius temperature scale, how many degrees are between the ...
- Stats - On Tuesday September 27, 2016 the high temperature increased to 36.7 ...
- Physics - On planet X, the alien residents use a temperature scale in which they...