Posted by sam on Friday, December 18, 2009 at 12:54pm.
What does it mean to discove a popular geographic feature in my region. Could someone give me some examples of what I should be looking for? The question goes on to ask what major rock type does the feature consist of... I'm confused, please help
- Geology - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 18, 2009 at 1:03pm
Geographic features include:
mountains, hills, rivers, plains, prairies, canyons, etc.
In my city, a terminal moraine is seen as a hill in a residential area near downtown.
- Geology - bobpursley, Friday, December 18, 2009 at 1:21pm
In my region, of limestone, caves are common, most of them small, inhabited by bats. We also have a fault line going through the area, and one can see the slanted rock lines in the hills along the fault line.
- Geology - bobpursley, Friday, December 18, 2009 at 1:37pm
- Geology - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 18, 2009 at 1:56pm
Near the northeastern Lake Michigan shores we find Petoskey stones.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geology - what is a popular geological feature of florida
- geology - Create a 12- to 15 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for your ...
- Anthropology - I am struggling with these question. I did the other seven. ...
- feature writing - what is a feature article and give examples
- social studies - What are some major differences between the ancient kingdom of...
- Social Studies - Could someone please give me some examples of increasing ...
- Communication Studies - I need to find a short feature story. Can someone please...
- Geology - I am in need of help with my final project in Geology. I have to ...
- Geology - Im having a difficult time with a geology final question. "The number ...
- Geology 245 - I am in need of help with my final project in Geology. I have to ...