Posted by anomynous on Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 10:33pm.
can you tell me present past future present perfect past perfect tenses
for go with we
- LA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 10:47pm
I go or I am going
I will go
I have gone
I had gone
- LA - anomynous, Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 10:52pm
whats the past form of see is it seen
- LA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 10:55pm
No the past form of "see" is "saw."
I saw the fish jump out of the lake.
The past particple is "seen" and must be used with a helping verb.
I have often seen fish jump out of the lake.
- LA - anomynous, Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 10:58pm
is i have seen present perfect
- LA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 11:01pm
- LA - anomynous, Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 11:07pm
future perfect pogressive:they will have been seeing
past perfect pogressive:they had been seeing
present perfect progressive:thay have been seeing
future progressive:they will be seeing
past progressive:they were seeing
present progressive:they are seeing
can you tell me if im right
- LA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 11:08pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar (Ms. Sue) - I apologize for asking the same question, but I ...
- English - we are learning about the 14 tenses: past,present,future,past perfect,...
- English - 1.Jenny (had) never (used) graphics software on the computer. 2.She (...
- English - Choose the progressive or emphatic verb tense that is used in each ...
- English - 1.She (uses) a viewer program to look at the photographs. 2.Jenny's ...
- identify tenses - 1. The dou had been given the second best time slot. a. past ...
- Spanish Homework - Hi! Can someone help check these for me? Thanks a bunch! :) ...
- Spanish for Whitney - In case you don't go back to your other post, I don't want...
- English - What is the tense of the underlined verb? We had just ended soccer ...
- Grammar (Ms. Sue) - The following sentences are written in the present tense. ...