Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 7:22am.
Analogy: brother: mother :: fly : ?? (4 letters)
flower: rose :: tree: ??? (6 letters)
they have to start with scr, str, spr, or thr.
analogies - Writeacher, Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 8:09am
analogies - Anonymous, Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 8:34am
flower: rose :: tree : spruce
analogies - Writeacher, Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 8:44am
analogies - Teacher79, Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 6:10pm
brother : mother :: fly : spry
Spry means lively, brisk, or vigorous.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spelling - what is the answer to this analogy brother:mother::fly:???? must ...
- spelling - What is an analogy for the word fly that starts with the letters scr...
- spelling - brother is to mother like fly is to? 4 letters and must include scr ...
- Anology - Flower: Rose:: tree:??? Must start with scr, spr, str, thr
- English/Spelling - Analogies must start with scr, spr, str, thr 5 letters broom...
- Spelling/Analogy - Analogy: brother is to mother AS fly is to _____________ 4 ...
- spelling - what is the answer to this analogy? must start with the letters scr, ...
- analogies/spelling - fifteen is to five like nine is to ? 5 letters starts with ...
- spelling - need couple of analogies for the following words: lenght, green,...
- Analogy/Spelling - Analogy: Glue:sticks as Thorns: 7 words that start with scr, ...