posted by mysterychicken on .
'Read each quotation. Decide whether the capitalized word has a positive or negative meaning.'
11. "...ABANDONMENT, except for memories, was the common thing..."
12. "At the moment i first saw him, he was being HANDCUFFED and shoved into a police truck."
13. "His whole body, like his conscience, was at PEACE."
14. "...her marker was made of wood and ROTTED years ago..."
15. "It is part of the black Southern sensibility that we TREASURE memories..."
Are these correct?