Posted by Goodman on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 10:39pm.
I have a math problem.
Joleen saved $85 dollars from babysitting to spend on CDs. Every Monday a music store has all CDs on sale for $5.95 each. How much change will she receive buying as many CDs as possible?
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 10:47pm
$85 / $5.95 = 14.285
14 * $5.95 = 83.30
$85.00 - 83.30 = ____ change
Math - Bun, Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 10:56pm
so se can buy 14 cd
the change = 8500-590*14= 170 cents
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 11:00pm
170 cents? Isn't it easier to say she'd have $1.70 in change?
Math - Bun, Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 12:59am
sure, you can say $1.70
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Julia works at a music store. One of her jobs is to stock new CDs on the ...
- maths - you are at the music store looking for CDs. the store has CDs for $10 ...
- math - Mileys music has a sale on music cds. All music Cds are discounTed 15%. ...
- math - You are at the music store to buy some CDs. You have $45 to spend and the...
- Math - Henry went to two different music stores to buy some new CDs. At Store A ...
- Maths - The owner of a music store received a shipment of 1,532 cds the CDs came...
- Math - Tell whose CD collection has the greater ratio of rock CDs to total CDs. ...
- Math - At a local music store CDs cost 11.99including tax is the number of CDs ...
- Math - George bought some CDs at his local store. He paid $15.95 for each CD. ...
- Math - Find the number of each kind of object in the collection Miranda has 24 ...