Posted by george on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 3:16pm.
Which statements describe settlement patterns?
Land use is affected by settlement patterns.
Politics and economic factors seldom play a role in where people settle.
Settlement patterns provide information about the people living in specific areas.
Resource availability influences where people settle.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - Which statements describe settlement patterns? 1)Land use is ...
- Geography - How has Europes coast affected its culture and settlement patterns?
- Geography - explain how Western Europe's physical geography affects its climate...
- world geography - What processes cause changes in settlement patterns?
- World Geography - What processes cause changes in settlement patterns?
- social studies - In what ways did English settlement patterns differ according ...
- world geo - Explain how Western Europe's physical geography affects its climate...
- English - Rewrite each of the following sentences so that related ideas are ...
- geo - why do geographers study settlement patterns??
- geo - what are the three types of settlement patterns?