Posted by george on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 3:08pm.
The city of Urbania was designed by city planners to address the needs of both the city's businesses and its citizens. Single-family housing will be limited. Most people will live in multi-unit housing, such as apartments or condominiums. Businesses must limit the height of buildings to ten stories. Common areas must be created within each square mile of the city.
The planners have determined Urbania's _____.
- Geography - GuruBlue, Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 3:15pm
The answer could be one of two....depending on what your topic is.
Either C or D might fit.
- Geography - kate, Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 11:41am
- Geography - Star, Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 1:49pm
It's urban form. trust me.
- Geography - Isabelle , Monday, October 3, 2016 at 3:46pm
migration quota: a policy of limiting the number of minority group members in a business firm, school, etc.
push-pull factors: Push and pull factors are those factors which either forcefully push people into migration or attract them. A push factor is forceful, and a factor which relates to the country from which a person migrates. It is generally some problem which results in people wanting to migrate. there arent any push pull factors in this scenerio
sustainable development:economic development that is conducted without depletion of natural resources.
urban form: physical form and development
- Geography - Isabelle , Monday, October 3, 2016 at 3:47pm
so the answer is d. bc the development of housing and businesses.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - 13.)With over eight million people, New York City is the most heavily ...
- history - With over eight million people, New York City is the most heavily ...
- History - 19.)With over eight million people, New York City is most heavily ...
- science - The fact that New York City has over 250 people per square mile means ...
- english grammar - I have to submit this paragraph and I am having grammar ...
- Economics - Consider a monocentric city in which the cost of commuting is $10 ...
- Speed questions - N city is 635 k.m. away from F city. Mr.L set off from N city ...
- physics - an airplane flies 200km from city a to city b east,then 200km south ...
- College Physics - An airplane flies 200 km due west from city A to city B and ...
- Physics - An airplane flies 200 km due west from city A to City B and them 300 ...