Posted by jake on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 9:26am.
i need he script below edited please
Scene: Jacob and Mary arrive at Jerome’s House and are about to return the engagement ring.
Setting-The house shows age, broken windows on both sides of the house and a large porch.
Jacob: All right Mary, were here.
Mary: (Scared face) Knock the door for me please.
Jacob: You came all the way here and you’re too scared to knock the door.
(Jacob pauses, and then knocks at the door)
Jacob: (Shouts) Come out Mackenzie! Your girl has something for you.
Mary: (Annoyed face) Jacob! Not so loud.
Jacob: (Grins) I can’t wait to see his face when you tell him the bad news.
(The door bursts open)
Jerome: (Surprised Face) Is that you Jacob?
Jacob: The one and only.
Jerome: (Mockingly) Yeah, the one and only who would buy a suite like that.
(Jacob looks at his clothes)
Jacob: (Grins) You’re the one and only who is going to get your cheap wedding ring back.
Jerome: (Surprised face) Is this true Mary?
Mary; (Looks down) I am afraid so.
Jerome: (Angry face) How could you Mary?
Jacob: (Grins) How could you try to marry my Mary?
Jerome: This is all you’re doing Jacob, isn’t it; you and your pathetic father can’t stop making trouble for my family
Jacob: (Angry face) My father is not pathetic! He is a war hero!
Jerome: (Grins) A war hero that pushes a baby carriage to pay off a debt.
(Jacob punches Jerome in the face)
Jacob: That’s what you get for making fun of my father.
Jerome: (Angry face) Mary, how could you allow him to do this to me.
Mary: He’s a man that just came from Toronto he can do what ever he wants.
Jerome: Good, I am a man of this city and I have been doing things to your sister.
Mary: (Pained) What!
Jerome: You heard me; Dot got those wounds from me.
Mary: She told me she got them from the foster care lady.
Jerome: I told her to say that, every time you are out working for Mrs. Dawe I pick her up from the foster home and beat her to clean the house.
(Mary takes out a gun from her clothes and shoots Jerome in the head)
Mary: That’s what you get for abusing my sister Jerome.
Jacob: Where did you get the gun from Mary!?
Mary: Stole one from Mrs. Dawe’s house.
(Marry takes a ring from her left pocket and throws it on Jerome’s lifeless body)
Jacob: Let’s go get Dot and catch the fastest train out of this crazy town.
English - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 9:41am
Knock the door = Knock at the door (2 lines)
buy a suite = buy a suit
how could you allow him to do this to me. = isn't this a question?
Toronto he can do Toronto; he can do (run-on sentence)
What! or What?
foster care lady or foster-care lady
say that, every time = say that; every time (run-on sentence)
my sister Jerome. = my sister, Jerome. This is direct address; you are speaking to Jerome. Jerome is NOT the name of the sister!
gun from Mary! = gun from, Mary (same thing - direct address = speaking TO Mary)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Scene: Jacob and Mary are at Jerome’s House, to return the engagement ...
- English - i need the script below edited please. Scene: Jacob and Mary are at ...
- English - i need this script proofread and edited please Scene: Jacob and Mary ...
- brain teaser - You are in a rectangular house with large picture windows on all ...
- Math - Jerome knows that the total distance around his house is 120 feet. His ...
- Math - Need help on the problem below with 4 coordinate points. "compute the ...
- English - I urgently need you to help me check these sentences on house swapping...
- Trig - House B is located at a bearing of N67°E from house A. House C is 370 ...
- English - What does the following quote from “The cask of Amontillado “ reveal ...
- calculus - The three pigls are building their houses while the brik=ck house ...