Posted by jake on Monday, December 14, 2009 at 7:47pm.
Scene: Jacob and Mary are at Jerome’s House, to return the engagement ring.
The house shows age, broken windows on both sides of the house and a large porch.
Jacob: All right Mary, were here.
Mary: (Scared face) Knock the door for me please.
Jacob: You came all the way here and you’re too scared to knock the door.
(Jacob pauses, and then knocks at the door)
Jacob: (Shouts) Come out Mackenzie! Your girl has something for you.
Mary: (Annoyed face) Jacob! Not so loud.
Jacob: Clam down…, I am surging with excitement to see his face when tell him the bad news.
(The door busts open)
Jerome: (Surprised Face) Is that you Jacob.
Jacob: The one and only.
Jerome: (Grins) The one and only who would buy a suite like that.
Jacob: (Grins) You’re the one and only who is going to get your cheap weeding ring back.
Jerome: (Surprised face) Is this true Mary.
Mary; (Looks down) I am afraid so.
Jerome: (Angry face) How could you Mary.
Jacob: (Grins) How dare you try to marry my Mary.
Jerome: This is all you’re doing Jacob, isn’t it; you and your sorry ass father can’t stop making trouble for my family
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 14, 2009 at 7:51pm
What is your question?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - i need this script proofread and edited please Scene: Jacob and Mary ...
- English - i need the script below edited please. Scene: Jacob and Mary are at ...
- English - i need he script below edited please Scene: Jacob and Mary arrive at ...
- brain teaser - You are in a rectangular house with large picture windows on all ...
- Math - Mary can clean a house in two hours, Gina can clean a house in three ...
- English - Have you seen _____ new house? 1. Mary's and Mia's 2. Mary and Mia's 3...
- Math - Jacob stands 4.5 feet tall and casts a 2.7 foot shadow. A. Using this ...
- algebra - From her house, Mary travels to New York at an average rate of 50 ...
- Microeconomics - Mary's utility function is U(b,c)= b+ 100c - c^2. b takes up 1 ...
- English - 1. They believe that Mary lives in Chicago. 2. Mary is believed to ...