Posted by y912f on Monday, December 14, 2009 at 5:47pm.
please check these for me:
5. Which type of control ensures that finished goods perform within an acceptable range?
a. inventory control
b. process control
c. material resource control
d. quality control
6. Which of the following are NOT components fo a control system?
a. monitoring devices
b. data comparing devices
c. adjusting devices
d. production devices
7. _____ motion is responsible for moving a cutting tool back and forth.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Business - I think a company can't really make a-lot of profit if they spend no ...
- Business - Can you help. Thinking about this I think a company can't really make...
- Math - A process for producing electronic circuits has achieved very high yield ...
- college - A process for producing electronic circuits has achieved very high ...
- Six Sigma - Period Cycle Time 1 45 2 33 3 44 4 30 5 51 6 47 7 39 8 34 9 69 10 43...
- Math grd 12 - The number of nuts in a package of Nutty's premium cashews is ...
- physiology - Why do the control mechanisms have several intergation centers? ...
- internationa business operations management - As the production manager for an ...
- microeconomics - Question 20 of 20 5.0 Points If the government attempts to ...
- College - 1-What does it mean that a process is under statistic control? Can a ...