Posted by Troy on Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 1:25pm.
What were the contributions to Western civilization from the Ancient Greeks?
Ancient Greek - Writeacher, Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 1:42pm
Ancient Greek Contributions | Socyberty
From the contributions from ancient Greek, the Western civilization has been affected greatly in architecture, government, philosophy, mathematics, ...
http://socyberty.com › History
Mr. Dowling's Ancient Greece Page
The ancient Greeks developed a great deal of what we take for granted. This is why Greece is often known as the Cradle of Western Civilization. ...
Western culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Western culture (sometimes equated with Western civilization or European ... From its very beginnings in Mesopotamia and Ancient Greece the East-West distinction ... its borrowings from, and contributions to, other cultures of humanity. ...
Terminology - History - Politics - Widespread Influence
As with all Wikipedia articles, be sure to check out all the external links and further references at the bottom of each Wikipedia page.
Ancient Greek - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 1:42pm
Check this article.
Ancient Greek - bobpursley, Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 1:46pm
politics, and democracy
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Ancient Greek - What were the contributions to Western civilization from the ...
- History - What effect did the conflict between Athens and Sparta have on ancient...
- kendy - which of the following sentences demonstrates correct subject verb ...
- Art please help! - 1. Why was it so important for the Greeks to honor and ...
- Ancient Civilization - What is a mixture of sand, lime and water and used as ...
- world history - what contribution did ancient greek civilization make?
- Social Studies - Which event led most directly to a decline in the political ...
- Literature - lives and works of: a. two ancient and classical greek writers b. ...
- social studies - ineed the location of egypt this is what i wrote so far, ...
- science - earth science Which ancient device for measuring time is similar to ...