Posted by brittany on Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 1:16pm.
SImplify the expressions.
1. x to the seventh times 1/x squared
2. (3 quaredx to the sixth)cubed
3. x to the nith/ x negitive squared
4. 15xsquaredy/ 6x to the fourthy to the fifth times 6xcubed y squared/5xy
USE direct substitution to evaluate the polynomial function for given x value.
5. f(x)= 4xcubed-6xsquared+2x-10 ; x=2
Use synthetic sub to evaluate th epolynomial function for the given vaule of x.
6. f(x)=8xto the fourth+5xcubed+4xsquared-x+7 ; x=-1
perform th eindicated operation to simplify each polynomial, write all answers in standered form
Factor each polynomaial completly
14. x to the fouth+8xsquared-9
Divide the polynomial function using long division
16. (12x cubed+31x squared-17x-6)/ (x+3)
Divide the polynomial function using synthetic division.
17. (x to the fourth+8xsquared-2)/ (x+2)
Answer this Question
- Math - simplify the following expression and show your problem solving strategy ...
- maths - If A=1+r^a+r^2a+r^3a+.......................to infinity B=1+r^b+r^2b...
- math - factor (15a squared bc squared -9a squared b to the fourth c) by finding ...
- algebra 2 - I am so stuck on this factoring thing. how do you solve: 1)15a(...
- algebra - x cubed + x squared over x squared - 16 times x + 4 over 3x to the ...
- Inter. Algebra - what is the answer to 12x squared y cubed /2xy squared +6xy * y...
- Math - A few here. 4x-8 ------ x(squared)-4 _________________________ 2m(squared...
- algebra - how do you simplify 3j cubed - 51j squared + 210j? I have the answer ...
- algebra 2 multiple choice HELP - find f(a), if f(t) = 2t2(squared)-t-2 A. 2(a+t)...
- algebra - Find the least common multiple of the monomials. 5a squared, and 16a ...