Posted by Amber on Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 2:53am.
a. If the face value of a coin exceeds the cost of coinage, the resulting
revenue to the issuer of the coin is known as _________________.
b. A product that serves both as money and as a commodity is
c. Coins and paper money circulating in the United States have face
values that exceed the value of the materials from which they are
made. Therefore, they are forms of _________ __________.
d. If the government declares that creditors must accept a form of
money as payment for debts, the money becomes
e. A common unit for measuring the value of every good or service in
the economy is known as a(n)
macroeconomics - economyst, Monday, December 14, 2009 at 9:31am
Do a little research, then take a shot. What do you think?
macroeconomics - Susie, Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 6:51pm
a) paper money
c) paper money
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Economics - a. If the face value of a coin exceeds the cost of coinage, the ...
- MATH - A BAG CONTAINS COIN OF RS.5&RS.2. THE TOTAL VALUE OF THESE COIN IS 1272....
- probability - urgent till 3 pm i have in colombia¡ 1 Alice has five coins in a ...
- Probability - Alice has five coins in a bag: two coins are normal (i.e., fair ...
- MATH - Coin box Question: Assume that there are 25 pennies, 10 nickels, 10 dimes...
- Statistics - Coin box Question: Assume that there are 25 pennies, 10 nickels, 10...
- Stat - Coin box Question: Assume that there are 25 pennies, 10 nickels, 10 dimes...
- MATH - 24 1c coins are set out in a row on a table. Then every 2nd coin is ...
- MATHS - 24 1c coins are set out in a row on a table Then every 2nd coin is ...
- physics - Ten ,one rupees coin are put on the top of at each other on a table ...