Posted by Renee on Friday, December 11, 2009 at 12:59pm.
All of the following statements about Australia are true except:
Australia is the flattest continent.
The continent is crossed by several powerful rivers.
The area west of the Great Dividing Range is arid plain or dry plateau.
The area east of the Great Dividing Range has a moist climate.
my book doesn't talk much about the great dividing range. I tried searching on the internet but can't figure out which side of the range is moist and which is dry. Is the answer B?
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 11, 2009 at 1:13pm
Read the second paragraph in this site for information about the Great Dividing Range's precipitation.
Check these articles.
Yes, the answer is B.
- Geography - Renee, Friday, December 11, 2009 at 1:18pm
thanks so much that helps ALOT! :)
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 11, 2009 at 1:20pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - 24. The South African government changed its policy of apartheid in ...
- Geography - Which continent is smaller in land area, Europe or Australia? ...
- Geography - Which items are described by the geographic theme of place? a....
- social studies - What do Australia and New Zealand have in common? Wher is the ...
- Continent - Which continent is called both a country and a continent. Australia
- geography - Which continent is smaller in area than Europe? My answer is - ...
- social studies - which of the following statements is supported by the ...
- Social Studies - The hub city of Alice Springs can be found in a. the outback...
- geography - One more. If you are a resident of Canberra, Australia, are you a ...
- Geography - True or false ? - Australia's most important rivers the Murray and ...