Posted by Anonymous on Friday, December 11, 2009 at 10:50am.
1. List the characters in the story. Write one to two sentences on the defining characteristics of each one, providing at least one citation to illustrate your comments.
The Old Man
The Neighbor Woman
The Spider Woman
Can someone give me an example. thank you
Literature - SraJMcGin, Friday, December 11, 2009 at 10:54am
Could you please state what literature you have read? Then, look at some of these links for ideas:
Literature - Anonymous, Friday, December 11, 2009 at 10:55am
The Old Man With Enormous Wings
Literature - SraJMcGin, Friday, December 11, 2009 at 11:11am
Ah yes, we read that in Spanish! Now, try your best and then we'll be happy to help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World Literature and Language - List the characters in the story. Write one to ...
- english - List the characters in the story. Write one to two sentences on the ...
- literature - Reflecting on this week’s literary readings, as well as your own ...
- Language Arts - Imagine the plot of the story in which two characters are lost ...
- Literature - How is the more direct performative aspect of drama and/or poetry ...
- Communication - I am suppose to write a 1page essay that explains 2 of the 6 ...
- Engish Literature - Chapter Seven explores the role of symbols in conveying ...
- 7th grade Literature help - Hi, I need to pick one of the options below, but ...
- English - I am the WORST writer. English is my weakness. I just wrote this ...
- literature help please, i hate literature - same problem, this question asks ...