Posted by Julie on Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 9:16pm.
Writing in math, how would a 3rd grader explain how to use multiplication to convert yards to feet?
- 3rd grade math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 9:21pm
To convert yards to feet, we multiply by 3.
1 yard = 3 feet
2 yards = 6 feet
3 yards = 9 feet
and so on
- 3rd grade math - Lia, Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 9:40pm
When I am rounded to the nearest 10 I am 80. The sum of the two digits is 15. What number am I?
- 3rd grade math - bryan, Monday, September 24, 2012 at 6:52pm
explain how to compare 8,563 and 8,699
- 3rd grade math - Aniyah , Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 6:16pm
They both have a 8 in the thousands place
- 3rd grade math - kim, Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 8:27pm
diameter pd 8-pound test line in wordsand as a fraction
- 3rd grade math - Ella, Monday, March 2, 2015 at 7:48pm
If the third grader can multiply fractions they can multiply it by a 1/3
- 3rd grade math - emily, Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 3:35pm
explain how to use multiplication to convert yards to feet
- 3rd grade math - Haydee, Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 5:14pm
What is multiplication product
- 3rd grade math - ziyoda, Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 11:24am
they can multiply # of yard to 3 feet
- 3rd grade math - parul, Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 12:55am
i am a four digit number having odd all except 9 and the digits are in ascending order
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math 3rd grade - How can you use 4x7 to find 8x7? find the product. I don't ...
- English - How would a 3rd grader classify this sentence using s, scs and scv? ...
- 3rdgrade math - How do I explain how to use multiplication to convert yards to ...
- 3rd grade math - Writing in math. Explain how you would use a number line to ...
- math - how do I find out how many feet are in 36 yards? i know that 3 feet ...
- 3rd grade math - sara is making birthday cards. she takes 1 hour to make 5 cards...
- 3rd grade math - WRITING TO EXPLAIN. How can you use models to show and name the...
- 3rd grade math - how do i answer this question....how can you use the ...
- Math - 3rd grade - Multiplication: What does it mean to use front-end estimation...
- 3rd Grade Math - There are 25 students in Mrs. Roberts 3rd grade class. There ...