Posted by stephanie on Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 10:26am.
what should i do so my business can grow internally and externally?
principles of business - bobpursley, Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 10:35am
You need to find customers, and customers needs you can fill.
You need to see what things you need that you can make inhouse, cheaper, faster, and high quality.
principles of business - Dr Russ, Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 11:00am
there are two main ways of growing a business. The first is what Bob has described, by expanding the business that you have by doing more of the same, so called 'organic growth'. The second way to expand a business is by buying another business, sometimes called 'inorganic growth'.
principles of business - ronique, Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 8:25am
identify government regulations impact on the woodwork company
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Principles Of Business - Explain potential for growth internally and externally.
- business - explain potential for growth internally and externally in a sole ...
- business - explain potential for growth internally and externally
- Business Plan - How do I answer this question for a cleaning business . How will...
- business - what are potential for growth internally and extenally in small ...
- business communication - principles of designing visual aids for business report...
- Business Managment - What are 3 principles that are important to follow when ...
- business - What are some of the best practices or etiquette that should be ...
- P.O.B - explain potential for growth internally and externally
- Economics - What do most economists believe about the future of business cycles...