Posted by Rose on Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 10:12pm.
could you help me find some data to answer the question below.
What are both the advantages and disadvantages of classifying mental disorders into types and maintaining such taxonomy for clinical reference ?
Explain your answer for both.
psychology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 10:24pm
These sites may help you.
psychology - Rose, Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 10:26pm
Thanks a lot Ms. Sue,
It has been a while. How are you?
psychology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 10:29pm
It's good to see you again, Rose. I'm great -- and enjoying the blizzard we're having here in southwest Michigan.
psychology - Anonymous, Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 10:17pm
Numerous approaches in psychology were formed due to the attempt to understand the complexities of mental processes and behavior. Discuss one of the seven approaches to psychology and explain the researchers’ perspectives within that approach. Specifically, how does this approach view human thoughts and behaviors?
Humanistic Movement and Positive Psychology
In your discussion for the primary post, please address the following points:
Summarize and discuss one of the seven approaches to the psychology.
What is the objective of psychology? Why is the discipline of psychology considered to be a science?
Explain how studying psychology is pertinent to all areas of your life.
Part 2 (100 points)
psychology - cla, Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 4:00pm
What are the advantages of classifying mental disorders into types and maintaining such taxonomy for clinical reference? Explain your answer. What are the disadvantages of classifying mental disorders into types and maintaining such taxonomy for clinical reference? Explain your answer.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - In addition to the clinical interview, what other clinical ...
- PSY/soo - Compare and contrast normal and abnormal psychology. · Examine at ...
- psychology - Need two peer reviewed articles to help me work on those questions...
- Psychology - Need to know if this the correct answer that I chose. Is the ...
- Diseases data classification & clinical coding - What are the advantages and ...
- History - Reference Maps and Thematic Maps vary across the globe. Which of the ...
- Writing - what are some advantages competion has over corporation and some ...
- American National Government - Can someone please help with this question? It ...
- English - To Ms. Sue - The teacher wants us to express our answer to this ...
- Psycology - The DSM-IV is an important tool for clinicians. It provides a ...