Posted by Abbie on Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 3:41pm.
The formation of children's core values is most strongly influenced by
C elementary school teacher.
D child care providers.
The correct answer for me is B
One of the most important functions of a child's peer group is
A. serving as a replacement for the parents.
B providing apportunities for competition.
C. fostering love and understanding.
D. teaching about the world outside the family.
The answer correct for me is A
Children usually bahave in acceptable ways when they
A. Know the rules.
B feel good about themselves.
C are scolded for misbehavior.
D like the carigiver.
The answer correct is A
- development child - bobpursley, Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 3:56pm
On the first, A is OK, but it varies. On really needs to define Core values, but I suspect you are looking for personality factors: Compassion;
On the second, I like this answer: Peer groups from toddlers to adults allow persons to assume different roles, and function in those roles, assuming different responsibilities, personalities, and functions. In that vein, D is probably the best answer, but it is not good.
The last is more difficult, A and B are important. I lean to B.
- developtment child - bobpursley, Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 3:57pm
oops, I meant B(family) on the first.
- developtment child - maagoo nelly, Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 12:33pm
when children maniipulate,count,and measure objects, they enchance their cognitive development to the stage that jean piaget called it .
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- childcare - The formation of children's core values is most strongly influenced ...
- Child Care - The formation of children's core values is most strongly ...
- child care - when properly executed, the bahavior management strategy known as a...
- chilcare - when properly executed, the behavior management strategy known as a ...
- Child Day Care Management - The formation of children's core values is most ...
- Caring for school age childres - The formation of children's core values is most...
- elective: contemporary child day care - A child's development is affected most ...
- childcare - the formation of childrens core values is most strongly influenced ...
- edu - 7.Which one of the following conditions Fails to foster good communicative...
- child care - let me know if I answered this question right. Which of these is ...