Posted by kase on Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at 9:09pm.
topic outline and working references list I am trying to references templates but i don't know how.
- com150 - bobpursley, Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at 9:10pm
Your question makes absolutely no sense.
- com150 - Writeacher, Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at 10:26pm
To come up with a topic outline and a working ref list (used to be called a working bibliography), you need to have identified the topic of your paper.
Do you have a topic?
Do you have a thesis statement?
If you have the two items above, have you started to do research?
Use the Step by Step section.
(Broken Link Removed)
To help with reference and citation in MLA format.
To help with grammar, usage, writing sentences, developing paragraphs, and organizing whole papers, whether research papers or not.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- COM/150 - TOPIC OUTLINE AND WORKING REFERENCES LIST CHECKPOINT
- COM 150 - I need a topic outline and working references list for my final essay ...
- com 150 week 6 - body parsgraphs and topic outline and working references list ...
- English - I have to write an essay on "Why is college important to me" and I ...
- cultral diversty - Appendix E to create a working references list.
- Resume/references - When sending a resume to an employer that doesn't ask for ...
- Keyboarding and word processing - If you're compling a list of sources you used ...
- Penn Foster - It's important to include references in your research paper ...
- To MAnda - college - I've removed your post with the complex assignment and ...
- To MizzLynn -- Linguistics - I've removed your post with the complex assignment ...