According to these reviews, there is no "answer book" for the text. There is a "workbook" associated with the text that does have an "answer key", but that costs extra and may deal with different questions.
Here are the links for that textbook. The Companion one (2nd) has some "Free Stuff" if you investigate:
Here are some of the sites I have for reference.
1. Tutorial = http://www.ielanguages.com/italian1.html
2. dictionary = http://www.freedict.com/onldict/ita.html
3. 3 beginning lessons = http://www.june29.com/Italian/
4. Learning Resources Online: http://www.iluss.it/
5. verbs = http://www.verbix.com/languages/italian.shtml
6. alphabet and pronunciation:
I hope you received the CD with your textbook.
Foreign Language-Italian - I am an adult learner. I grew up speaking the second ...
English - Hello. Please help me with grammar. 1)Which is better, one or a: "more...
italian - i need an essay in italian about the shopping mania.please help me
Italian - How to say numbers 46-91 in Italian?
general knoweledge - unscrumble words italian food M A S L A E and also "Which ...
farewell to arms english - What is cathirines first reaction when she learns ...
french(MME! M'AIDER!) - comment dit-on: Italian Filipino Indian et European? so ...
italian - how to say 6:00am in italian
History - Italy - What is the history of the Italian sports of soccer and ...
food - this is going to sound a bit silly but are vine tomatoes italian i ...