Posted by mellisa on Monday, December 7, 2009 at 4:54pm.
name each number in two different ways 1. 300 2. 2,400 3. 67,000
math - PsyDAG, Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at 10:34am
1. Three hundred...and three times 10 squared (3*10^2)
From this example, you should be able to do the other problems.
math - AC, Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 9:43pm
Name 300 in two different ways
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade math - name each number in two different ways 2,700 6,300 1,800 91,000...
- math - how can you use models to show and name a number 1,400 in two different ...
- MATH - HOW CAN YOU USE MODELS TO SHOW AND NAME THE NUMBER 1,400 IN TWO DIFFERENT...
- 5th grade - name each number in two different ways 90,000,000 40,000
- 4th grade - How to name number 67,000 in two different ways
- 3rd grade math - WRITING TO EXPLAIN. How can you use models to show and name the...
- Algebra - Can someone check my work for the following? I am supposed to use the ...
- math - name each number in 2 different ways 67,000
- 4th grade - name 67,000 in two different ways
- physics - you could produce a sample containing 2,400,000 free neutrons, what ...