Posted by Amanda on Monday, December 7, 2009 at 3:07pm.
4y2 + 25y + 6
can you explain how to do step by step thanks
- math 10 grade - bobpursley, Monday, December 7, 2009 at 3:18pm
You do it trial and error:
start with the y^2 factor
Then the six factors
put them together, need to make 25
Hmmm 4*6 +1*1 makes 25.
I hope that helps.
- math 10 grade - Reiny, Monday, December 7, 2009 at 3:18pm
I had asked you earlier, what methods you had learned, but you changed your name again.
You will have to let me know which method I should explain, I use about 3 different methods.
Answer this Question
- Algebra - Factor completely 4y2 + 25y + 6 please explain can't understand
- Algebra - Factor completely and then place the factors in the proper location on...
- Algebra help - f(x)=x^3-4x^2-x+4 How do I find the x-intercept for this? This is...
- algebra - how do I factor a polynomial completely, please tell me step by step.
- Algebra 1--Step-by-Step - Can someone show me how to solve these step-by-step? ...
- Algebra (Factoring) - What's the easiest way to factor this completely? 2x^4-10x...
- Math 221 - 9w-w^3 I need someone to explain step by step how do I factor this ...
- Math - How would I factor this? (x-3)^3+ (3x-2)^3 Can someone explain this to me...
- algebra2 - Can you explain how to factor the following trinomials forms: x2 + bx...
- Quick math help - In which step below does a mistake first appear in simplifying...