Posted by .... on Monday, December 7, 2009 at 2:22pm.
who is the odd one out Hayden,Mozart or Beethoven
- music - drwls, Monday, December 7, 2009 at 4:01pm
Hayden, because there are no great composers with that name. Do you mean Haydn?
If you mean Haydn, all three form a continuous tradition of Germanic, Vienna-based classical music. Their lives overlapped, and they knew each other. Haydn was a teacher of Beethoven.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- music - Which of the following works helped to redefine the symphony as a genre...
- music - what is one of the chief characteristics of beethoven's music a. gentle ...
- music - #26 Dikrayati #12 John Howatt #25 Mozart, Piano Sonata in A Major, No. ...
- Music - What form is the first movement of Mozart Piano Concerto No 21 K. 467 in...
- 11Music - How could I describe Mozart's music using the elements of music? I ...
- music - how did politics influence the music of mozart?
- music - from symphony, sonnet, concerto and aria which one is the odd one out?
- music - what impreses me in Beethoven's music
- music - do u no any good websites on mozart ?
- music - does any 1 have any info on mozart ?