Posted by Michael on Friday, December 4, 2009 at 6:47pm.
Which of the following choices is a solution for:
(-3-i)x1 + (1-2i)x2 = 0
(-7-9i)x1 + (7-4i)x2 = 0
for any value of the variable t
[x1] = ?
[1+7i] * t
[1-7i] * t
[-1-7i] * t
[-1+7i] * t
This is linear algebra by the way;
Linear Algebra, not "college" - Writeacher, Friday, December 4, 2009 at 7:43pm
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
college - Michael, Friday, December 4, 2009 at 7:58pm
Should I just make a new topic using the appropriate subject heading or just wait for a response on this topic?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Linear Algebra - I previously posted this question under the wrong topic. Which ...
- SAT Math - Can I please get some help on these questions: 1. If , find the value...
- Math ; please please help. - 1. Explain in detail how to determine the value of ...
- Math, statistics - Problem 1: The PDF of exp(X) (6/6 points) Let X be a random ...
- applied statistics - We will employ the SPSS dataset talent.sav, which can be ...
- Computer - Question 1 In the code below, there is an ambiguous reference in the ...
- MATH help - Which of the following statements is true? A . The dependent ...
- Math (Alg 2) - The following expression represents the value of which variable ...
- algebra - What is the value of the x variable in the solution to the following ...
- College Algebra - Find the value of the missing variable P=4s ; s=32