Posted by john on Friday, December 4, 2009 at 5:58am.
Object-Oriented Data and Processes
• Identify a task you perform regularly, such as cooking, mowing the lawn, or driving a car.
• Write a short, structured design (pseudocode only) that accomplishes this task.
• Think about this task in an object-oriented way, and identify the objects involved in the task.
• Identify how you can encapsulate the data and processes you identified into an object-oriented design.
• Describe the architectural differences between the object-oriented and structured designs. Which of the designs makes more sense to you? Why?
I dont know how to write this, I tried and it is wrong, does it make sense to anyone?
- computer - bobpursley, Friday, December 4, 2009 at 10:06am
Object oriented design made as much sense to me as did Ontology in Philosophy. Perhaps they are trying to examine the same thing.
See if this helps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object-oriented_design
- computer - john, Friday, December 4, 2009 at 10:44am
This is what I did and my instructor said its wrong. How do I fix it?
Driving a Car
Class driving a car (door, seatBelt, mirrors, ignition, brake, gear, accelerator)
Sit in the driver seat
Sitting in the driver’s seat
Close the door
Put seat belt on
Put key in the ignition
Put foot on brake pedal
Put in gear
Place foot on the accelerator
End Sitting in the driver’s seat program
Set close door = true
Set seatBelt on = true
End With Car Program
Answer this Question
- programming - How would one write a short structured design for loading a truck...
- it - structured design (pseudocode only) driving a car
- Radical and Rational exponents - Estimate how long it takes you to complete a ...
- computer science - to write a report on Object-Oriented Systems. The report ...
- Assistance Dogs - Please check my answer thanks:) After a dog learns to perform ...
- IT 210 - Generate an object-oriented design for a system that keeps tracks of ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please make sure that I have chosen the best ...
- MATH - An application of a rational function is T = (AB)/(A+B), which gives the...
- operation management - A firm is planning to set up an assembly line to assemble...
- Computer Programming - Draw a structured flowchart and write pseudocode that ...