Posted by john on Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 10:30pm.
- algebra - Reiny, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 10:35pm
What do you want done with that expression?
Is the second-last term (26/5)b or is it 26/(5b) ?
- algebra - john, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 10:40pm
- algebra - john, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 10:43pm
(30b^3+8b^2+34b+26) divided by (5b+3)
- algebra - Reiny, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 10:57pm
carefully study example #7 on this page
- algebra - john, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 11:19pm
I still don't understand. Please help!!
- algebra - Reiny, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 11:36pm
It is very impractical to actually type the method of long division in this forum.
There are other pages than the one I suggested that show the step by step procedure.
Try typing "algebraic long division" into the Google window.
- algebra - Reiny, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 11:38pm
did you click on the "answer" part of examples #6 and #7 ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Divide: (25b^3+5b^2+34b+29)/(5b+3)
- Math - I have 2 problems that I just need to know if they are right 1. Add, ...
- algebra - Help: Divide: (35b^3+ 25b^2 + 30b +44) divided by (5b + 5)
- algebra - I do not know how to do this problem, please help. (35b^3 + 25b^2 + ...
- algebra - Factor by grouping even though it would seem reasonable to first ...
- 9th grade algebra (factoring) - Can you check the following problems? Factor the...
- math - divide (28b^3+13b^2+30b+35)/(4b+3)
- math - 27B SQUARED/30B TO THE 5TH
- Math - If I were to graph 20a+34b is greater than or equal to 240, which would ...
- math - 1. (2x)(10x) a. 20x b.12x c.20x^2 d.5x** 2. -3m(m+8) a. -3m^2+24 b. -3m^2...