Posted by Sara on Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 9:09pm.
-paddle by bike
-walk by foot
-walk by foot
Is that all I need for working class?
- Socials - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 9:12pm
I don't think they rode in chariots! But the rich did ride horses.
Other than that, this looks good.
The working class basically only traveled on foot.
- Socials - Sara, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 9:15pm
thank you, did the middle class also ride on horses?
- Socials - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 9:26pm
Sometimes. They usually didn't own a horse, but occasionally they may have rented one for a journey.
- Socials - Sara, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 9:49pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Socials - Make an organizer with the headings Clothing, Housing, Transportation...
- Socials - Earning A living Upper class -luxury -prosperity -superior positions ...
- Socials - Clothing Upper class -expensive -elaborate -stiff -fancy -colorful -...
- Socials - Education Upper class -high status -church jobs Middle class -high ...
- Socials - Housing Upper class -large -had valuable professions in them -very ...
- education - You asked me what I thought were the characteristics of the ...
- Managerial Economics - I need help on some homework questions for an MBA-level ...
- History - Thanks, for for your suggestion.Please check on the following ...
- algebra - how do I help my son answer this question/ cary spent 1/3 of his class...
- PreAp Physics - You are walking from your math class to your science class ...