Posted by james on Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 8:56pm.
how do you say
sell food and hang clothes on a line in spanish
spanish II - tenzin, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 9:38pm
vender alimentos y tender la ropa en una línea de
spanish II - james, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 9:40pm
how do you say
can't see outside
and drying clothes
spanish II - tenzin, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 9:43pm
no puede ver el exterior
y secar la ropa
spanish II - james, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 9:45pm
spanish II - tenzin, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 9:47pm
no hay problema
spanish II - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 12:38am
Sell = looks like a command, rather than the infinitive = to sell. You need to decide if you want a tú (familiar) or usted (formal) command.
Vende (familiar) and Venda (formal)
hand could be cuelga (familiar) or cuelgue (formal)
outside (rather than inside) might be "afuera"
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish 6th grade - how do you say what is your favorite food in spanish
- Spanish - How do you say to sell in spanish. gracias!
- spanish - im not mexican so i don't have a spanish accent. so when im take ...
- Spanish-one word - Can someone please tell me where I can find how to say "are" ...
- Spanish - I have to do a menu for a restaurant in Spanish but I don't know how I...
- SPANISH - I Need to write a letter to a girl in spanish for my spanish class. ...
- Spanish - How would I say "Unhealthy cafeteria food" in spanish? Would it be "...
- spanish - i don't get how you say the words in spanish is writen and we say some...
- Spanish - How do you say "ruins" in spanish [by ruins I mean the ancient Roman ...
- spanish - Spanish 1B - I am an honor student but with spanish for me I can ...