Posted by Sara on Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 8:15pm.
-had valuable professions in them
-beautiful decorations inside
- Socials - Sara, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 8:16pm
This is from my chart I was working on yesterday, if you could add more information, then I would be gladly appreciated, thanks
- Socials - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 8:25pm
Upper class? Professionals in housing???
The middle class did not usually live in cramped and overcrowded apartments.
- Socials - Sara, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 8:29pm
sorry, that one was supposed to go in earning a living, I meant to say that had valuable luxuries in them.
Middle class housing:
-mainly lived in cottages, stone houses
is there more I could add to this?
- Socials - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 8:30pm
I think that's enough.
- Socials - Sara, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 8:32pm
- Socials - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 8:36pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Socials - Make an organizer with the headings Clothing, Housing, Transportation...
- Socials - Clothing Upper class -expensive -elaborate -stiff -fancy -colorful -...
- social studies 9 - using the data in table5-1, determine how large a part of ...
- Socials - This is a table: table 5-1: 1845 Census ...
- Socials - Education Upper class -high status -church jobs Middle class -high ...
- gov. - Which is NOT a responsibility of the Department of Housing and Urban ...
- Socials - Earning A living Upper class -luxury -prosperity -superior positions ...
- Socials - Transportation Upper class -carriage material -Chariots -Litters ...
- economics - 3 . The production of housing has the following form: H = number of ...
- Social studies - how come in the middle ages, wealth equaled power? http://en....