Posted by Nick on Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 7:23pm.
How do i solve proportions? step by step answers plz!!!!
g/5 = 6/10
8th grade Algebra I (junior level math) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 7:28pm
g/5 = 6/10
10g = 30
Then solve the equation.
g = 30/10
g = 3
Now substitute 3 for g.
3/5 = 6/10
Aren't they the same?
8th grade Algebra I (junior level math) - Monique/G, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 8:23pm
Do you have more info on this?
8th grade Algebra I (junior level math) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 8:46pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8th grade Algebra I (junior level math) - Hello, I am currently in Unit 4-1 (...
- 8th Grade Algebra - I missed the lesson for this unit. (=sqaure root sign How do...
- 8th Grade Math - How do you solve this equations? (xy^-3)^-5 (3x^4)(4x^12) ab^-6...
- Algebra help - f(x)=x^3-4x^2-x+4 How do I find the x-intercept for this? This is...
- 8th grade - I am having trouble with these kinds of problems and I ask my ...
- math plz help ;-; - Solve the following equation: -2(x-3)+4=8x-20 please help me...
- Algebra 2 - I need step by step on how to solve this problem plz help I've been ...
- pre algebra - solve the equation step by step.list each step along with the ...
- Algebra - Debbie finished her algebra test early so she decided to check each of...
- Algebra 1--Step-by-Step - Can someone show me how to solve these step-by-step? ...