Posted by micaela on Monday, November 30, 2009 at 11:39pm.
At one table, some of the students shared 3 pizzas. Each pizza was cut into 8 slices. After the students shared the pizza equally, there were 3 slices left over. How many students shared the pizza? How many slices of pizza did each student eat?
4th grade (math) - drwls, Monday, November 30, 2009 at 11:45pm
How many ways can 21 slices of pizza be shared equally? It seems to me there are two possible answers, but one is more likely because if there were three students, they would probably split the last three pieces.
4th grade - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 3:48pm
A whole pizza from benny's pizza shop has 8 slices. Adriana has 4 5/8 pizza. how many of pizza does she have?
math - Torianna, Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 12:30pm
Five friends bought two pizzas, How many slices was left from the second pizza?
4th grade - Ulios, Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 7:02pm
What's the answer
4th grade - Anonymous, Monday, October 26, 2015 at 8:30pm
Oscar had 5 pizzas. Each pizza was cut into 6 slices . Oscar ate 3 slices. How many slices were left ? Write an equation and explain your answer?
4th grade - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 9:09pm
julia ate 2/8 an apple. Ho
4th grade - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 11:49pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- maths - a large pizza pie with 15 slices was shared among p student so that each...
- Algebra 1 grade 9 - After the math contest basil noticed that there were four ...
- Math - A geometry class has a pizza party. there are 14 students that have a ...
- Math for Ms. Sue - A geometry class has a pizza party. there are 14 students ...
- Ratios - Please Help me figure out HOW to do this students in classes, displayed...
- Pre- algebra - This makes no sense: Students in classes, displayed below, ate ...
- math - Mrs walkers ordered 10 pizza's for a party . Each pizza is cut into 8 ...
- math - Ms. Johnson's class is having a pizza party. If there are 14 students and...
- Math Please help!! - 2. Mrs. Whimsey’s class is having a pizza party. If there ...
- math - Three groups of students are sharing leftover pizza (all the same size ...