Posted by Cb on Monday, November 30, 2009 at 8:05pm.
Compared with college students in the 1960s, college students today are
a. more liberal on some issues, more conservative on others.
b. more conservative on most issues.
c. more liberal on most issues.
d. about as liberal on more issues.
e. much more liberal on every major issue.
Social Studies - Emily, Monday, November 30, 2009 at 8:07pm
IT IS ABOUT EQUAL
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 30, 2009 at 8:09pm
Cb -- what does your text material say?
I would guess a -- but I don't have the statistics to prove it.
Social Studies - bobpursley, Monday, November 30, 2009 at 8:14pm
Here is a hint: AIDS has changed the landscape of some activities since the 1960's. Free love is left in the 1960s.
But honestly, "liberal" and "conservative" are silly words without much meaning, and I am surprised that your text is using them. Those words change meanings often. I read a new litmus test today in the NY times, that the Jr Senator from SCarolina is touting: Ronald Reagan didn't pass it, so was he liberal? Lord help us.
Social Studies - bobpursley, Monday, November 30, 2009 at 8:15pm
I agree "a", but your text has to be consulted, since logic in the definitions cannot be applied.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Government - Compared with college students in the 1960s, college students today...
- Government - Which of the following is not true of college professors? A.They ...
- College Algebra - The students in a political science class are divided up into ...
- history - Was the Declaration of Independence a conservative or liberal document...
- Statistics - How do you find the p-value??? Thanks! In the past, 35% of the ...
- Government - Define the terms liberal, conservative, libertarian, and populist. ...
- Social Studies - laissez-faire and different political ideologies:conservative, ...
- American government - A political _______ would not favor judicial restraint ...
- Social Studies - Western democracies are referred to as representative ...
- social studies - Can you help me compare and contrast liberal vs. conservative ...