Posted by test tomorrowHELP on Monday, November 30, 2009 at 5:05pm.
The book of essays explaining and supporting the constitution was called??
a -The federalist Papers
c-The Spirit of Laws
U.S history - Writeacher, Monday, November 30, 2009 at 5:07pm
Let us know what you decide.
U.S history - bobpursley, Monday, November 30, 2009 at 5:09pm
Originally, it was called when printed, "The Federalist", not the Federalist papers.
U.S history - test tomorrowHELP, Monday, November 30, 2009 at 5:11pm
i got the spirt of laws??
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8th Grade U.S History - Document F Andrew Jackson, Proclamation to the people of...
- government - Discussion Questions: Imagine you live during the time when the U.S...
- government - the federalist papers were written to what? win support for the ...
- History - How did George Mason influence the creation of Bill of Rights? A.He ...
- History: Constitution - Help on writing thesis: Would you have been a Federalist...
- History - Word Box : Declaration of Independence US Constitution articles of ...
- u.s. history - what are the federalist papers???
- american history - ok im doing a crossword puzzle on the constitution info...i'm...
- Home Economics - Q: How did conflict over the First and Second Banks of the ...
- AP US - Was the audience of Federalist 10 the New Yorkers? Here's the opening ...