February 23, 2017

Homework Help: physics

Posted by Andy on Monday, November 30, 2009 at 4:28pm.

What is the pressure change in water going from a 3.0- cm-diameter pipe to a 1.8- cm-diameter pipe if the velocity in the smaller pipe is 3.0 m/s?

Im using the equation pv2^2(A2^2-A1^2)/2A1^2 and get (1000)(3)^2(1.8^2-3^20/(2(3)^2) and get -2880 Pa but I'm getting wrong? Thanks

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions