Posted by Cody on Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 5:54pm.
could you help me to translate this?
It (the painting) sends the message that there is a deeper personality behind everyone than on the surface.
- foreign language - Cody, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 5:57pm
Sorry, into Spanish please..
- Spanish - Writeacher, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 5:57pm
- foreign language - Jenna, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 6:17pm
(La pintura) envía el mensaje de que hay algo más profundo de la personalidad detrás de todo el mundo que en la superficie.
- foreign language - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 7:21pm
True = if you do not state Spanish, I won't even look at it!
Quite good, Jenna!
de que hay una personalidad más profunda
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Reading :) - Think of a novel, short story, essay or poem that sends a message (...
- psychology - Whether you're persuaded by a message will primarily depend on ...
- Foreign Language Classes - Where are Foreign Language Schools in Amritsar ?
- English - Hello. Please tell me if it's possible to say: 1) to declare a message...
- language - can you please correct my personifitcation poem? please? for any ...
- Foreign Language School - Where are Foreign Language Schools ?
- Networking - Assume that an average SNMP response message is 100 bytes long. ...
- ms.pls help me urgent and thanks a lot to you - ms sue thank you so much. and ...
- Math, please help - A matte of uniform width is to be placed around a painting ...
- please help, math question - A matte of uniform width is to be placed around a ...