Posted by jazmine on Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 2:42pm.
im in advanced math so i do 8th grade math and i dont understand how too gragh the fractions in equations like y=2/3x+1
- 8th grade - SHEKINAH, Monday, November 30, 2009 at 12:04am
WRITE EQUATIONS FOR THE AREA OF THE ORIGIBAL SQUARE AND THE ARE OF THE NEW RECTANGGL IN TERMS OF X.
- 8th grade - Black guy, Monday, February 3, 2014 at 2:05pm
this isnt advanced math
- 8th grade - Jazzy, Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 12:37pm
-Make a 4 quadrant graph or for this 1 quadrant is fine.
-graph the y-intercept which is (0,1)
-the slope is the growth factor 2/3 (rise over run)
-from (0,1) go up 2 and move to the right 3 times
-draw a line connecting the 2 points
- and done
*whenever u see a fraction refer to it as rise over run the numerator will tell u how much to go up or down which is the "rise"
and "run" is the denominator it tells u to go left or right
- 8th grade - brianna, Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 5:09pm
im so tired omg damnnn......
- Art - Anonymous, Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 1:21pm
When an idea is presented in a that is original, it is considered to be
- 8th grade - nuicka, Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 3:11pm
G jj ff
- 8th grade - Anonymous, Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 4:16pm
- 8th grade - Marilena , Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 4:12pm
U use the formula y=mx+b. Ur m=2/3 and ur b=1. For a graph u would start at 1 and go up 2 and over positive 3 until u cannot go any further and then u would go down 2 and over negative 3.
- 8th grade - stephanie, Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 7:22pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - whats 4(2/3) im in 8th grade and i dont understand
- 8th Grade - Me and my friend are making our own 8th grade binder, you know like...
- 8th grade Math - I'm actually in 7th grade, but I'm doing 8th grade pre-algebra...
- fractions - Mr.shafier has been teaching school for 10 years.For 6 of those ...
- 8th grade math - put this fractions in order 7/8, -5/8, 15/30, -8/11
- Math - I dont remember sampling methods... i do know that there are three and ...
- 8th grade math - y=1/4x-1 1/2y=x-2 2x+3y=3 3y=5-2x 4x-y=3 4x=y=1 I don't ...
- Math (7th grade) - I have a math question that I do not really understand how to...
- 8th grade math - I am in 8th grade math as a sixth grader. I am stuck on one ...
- math algebara 8th grade - system of equations thank you 2x+3y-17 3x+y=31 2(x-3y...