Posted by Mia on Friday, November 27, 2009 at 5:26pm.
I need to know what two fractions when subtracted equal:
the denominator has to be different and it cant be an improper fraction.thanks
- 8th grade math - DrBob222, Friday, November 27, 2009 at 5:40pm
Your problem is very confusing. You "need to know what two fractions when subtracted equal" then you list 3 fractions. Which two are to be subtracted. What do we do with the third one?
- 8th grade math - Mia, Friday, November 27, 2009 at 5:43pm
No No I meant what two fractions can be subtracted to equal
they are seperate
- 8th grade math - Mia, Friday, November 27, 2009 at 6:32pm
i really need help
- 8th grade math - DrBob222, Friday, November 27, 2009 at 8:27pm
For the first one of 3/5.
4/5 - 3/15 = 12/15 - 3/15 = 9/15 = 3/5.
5/9 - 8/18 = 10/18 - 8/18 = 2/18 = 1/9
I hope this helps and I hope I followed all of the rules.
- 8th grade math - david, Saturday, November 28, 2009 at 1:06am
55 mhp to 70 mhp
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - 12 1/3 + 7 7/15 switch fractions to improper fractions then find a common...
- math[fractions] - how would u multiply two fractions ex. 2 2/3 times 3 5/6 First...
- Algebra - The numberator of a fraction exceeds the denominator by 3. If 3 is ...
- math - Two fractions have the same numerator, but different denominators. Is the...
- math - Two fractions have the same numerator, but different denominators. Is tht...
- 4th grade math - write 3 different improper fractions that equal 4 2/3
- Math - I am an improper fraction.My numerator is twice my denominator.Iam equal ...
- algebra - The numerator of a fraction is 7 less than the denominator if three is...
- algebra - The denominator of a fraction is 12 more than the numerator. If 16 is ...
- Algebra - The numerator of a fraction exceeds the denominator. If 3 is added to...