Posted by Sam on Thursday, November 26, 2009 at 7:23pm.
i need this paragraph proofread plz
Imagination is an influence which directs life; its powerful stimulation can lead to either positive or negative outcomes. In the play Macbeth, by William Shakespeare, imagination is a powerful force which leads Macbeth to commit several murders. Macbeth killed people for the sake of his dreams of becoming king also later to maintain his power as king. Imagination plays a vital role in real life; it gives us the motivation to do good or bad. The influence of imagination in real life can range from practicing to become a professional basketball player, to starting a business in hopes of becoming a millionaire. The outcome of following you imagination could be good or bad, it depends on what you strive for.
- English - Sam, Thursday, November 26, 2009 at 7:25pm
its an opening paragrah for an essay
- English - Alex, Thursday, November 26, 2009 at 7:26pm
it is alright
- English - GuruBlue, Thursday, November 26, 2009 at 7:29pm
That sounds good. Be sure to underline the title of the play.
- English - Writeacher, Thursday, November 26, 2009 at 7:30pm
Macbeth killed people for the sake of his dreams of becoming king also later to maintain his power as king.
The outcome of following you imagination could be good or bad, it depends on what you strive for.
run-on. Also get rid of "you" wherever it occurs in your paper; rephrase.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - This is a paragraph for my essay about how immagination influenced ...
- English - Need a quote from Macbeth,William Shakespeare? i need a quote said by ...
- English - Need paragraph edited The influence of imagination also occurs in ...
- English - An essay on the following question: How is Macbeth affected when he ...
- English - Can you please check these last questions. Thank you very much!! 1) ...
- english - in the play the tragedy of macbeth by william shakespear, what do the ...
- english4 - How does Macbeth’s tragic flaw lead him to disaster in the final act...
- english - where can i find information on william shakespeare and macbeth
- English IV - I need help constructing a thesis statement for a compare and ...
- English 2 - How did the bible influence Michelangelo's imagination? Thanks -MC