posted by Marina on .
1. name an organism in which the respiratory and circulatory systems are separate.
2. name an organism with a closed circulatory system that is not used for gas exchange.
3. name an organism whose waste gases accumulate in one system but then move to another system for removal.
4. name a group of organisms in which some used a swim bladder for gas exchange outside of water.
5. name an organism that changes from gill breathing to lung breathing as it matures.
5. tadpole - frog