Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 3:52pm.
What kind of work is done by volunteers?
1. To help the handicapped to take baths and have meals.
2. To take care of children in/at orphanages.
3. To care for sick people/patients at hospitals.
4. To clean dirty places such as rivers, seas, and mountains.
5. To do paper work at city halls or town offices.
6. To help the work of mail carriers at post offices.
(Would you check the expressions and corect errors, please. And could you name some more things that volunteers can do? Thank you for your help.)
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 4:13pm
1. To help the handicapped to take baths and have meals. good
2. To take care of children in orphanages.
3. To care for sick people at hospitals.
4. To clean dirty places such as rivers, seas, and mountains. good
5. To do paper work at city halls or town offices. good
6. To help the work of mail carriers at post offices. good
7. To stuff envelopes for charity organizations, such as Star of Hope Mission.
8. To tutor math in my sister's 4th grade classroom.
9. To drive a van and take senior citizens to do grocery shopping and keep doctor appointments.
10. What else can you think of?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - What kind of work did you do as a volunteer? 1. I helped the ...
- English - 1. We learned how to give first aid to an injured person. 2. We ...
- ETH/125 - 55. A firm maintains policies that make it difficult for parents to ...
- English - 1. I want to do volunteer work at a nursing home. 2. I want to do ...
- just a question - Geraldo works full-time to take care of his family. His wife, ...
- English - Where did you volunteer? 1. I volunteered at the Nakdong River. I ...
- English - 1. Because I think it is important to respect and take care of the ...
- health care - Is Telemedicine really a good way to communicate with other health...
- reflection and observation - suppose youre a young mother with two preschool ...
- English - 1. He spent all his life on taking care of sick people. 2. He spent ...